“Business day” means any day that the banks in The Netherlands are open (excluding Saturday and Sunday).
“Client” means any company or person that creates an Account or purchases anything from the Company Website.
“Company” means Backlinker.io, a project under the company Sales.Rocks registered at Stationsplein 45, 3013AK, Zuid Holland, Netherlands, company number KvK 64893081.
“Data” means the data set out in the Order Confirmation, which includes any kind of information, whether it is words, numbers, infographics or anything else in any other form. It may belong to the Company or a third party, which the Client is supplied or made available to by the Company.
“Intellectual Property Rights” means all patents and rights to inventions, utility models, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade, business and domain names, trade dress or get-up, rights in goodwill or to sue for passing off, unfair competition rights, rights in designs, computer software, database, topography, moral rights, rights in confidential information (including know-how and trade secrets) and any other intellectual property rights, in each case with an application for, renewal of, or extension of any right in any part of the world that is similar to or equivalent in its effect to the rights.
“Licence” means the permit for the use of the Data and Platform between the Company and the Client within these Terms.
“Licence Period” has the meaning given in clause 3.2(a).
“Payment Date” has the meaning set out in 5.2(b).
“Price” means the charges payable for the supply of the Data and Platform features to the Company by the Client in accordance with clause 5.
“Recipient” means each person whose information is contained in the Data.
“Terms” means these terms and conditions as revised occasionally in compliance with clause 13.7. In these Terms, the following rules apply:
- A person refers to a natural person, a company-associated or unassociated body (whether or not legal personality is separate);
- A party refers to its own representatives, successors or permitted assigns;
- A statute or statutory provision refers to an adapted or re-established statute or statutory provision. A statute or statutory provision includes all supported legislation made under that statute or statutory provision, as adapted or re-established;
- Any phrase present in these Terms include, in particular, or any similar expression, will be interpreted as illustrative and will not be limited by the sense of the words preceding those Terms; and
- A reference to writing or written includes faxes.
Basis of Licence
The service and data provided may be used for personal purposes, unless forbidden by these Terms. Storage or print of the given content is also allowed solely for your personal or internal business purposes.
Please do not copy or distribute the Service or Output Data. Reproducing or distributing any information included in these Terms is forbidden, whether in aggregate or individual form.
Data Sharing and Rights
By providing data from your side to our service, you agree to the following Terms :
1. By submitting your Data to us, like contact information such as names, email addresses, phone numbers from people in your submitted lists, we get the relevant licenses from you:
- We have your permission for data usage incomplete form as long as we do not expose any information about the author and who he or she is, nor about the company he or she works for, in a way that violates any contract we have entered into, or any law.
- You also grant us the permanent and irrevocable right to publish the available data to our users, customers, and partners for their purposes.
- With the Submitted Data, we have your permission to create secondary works, models, or data sets. You grant us ownership of the secondary work, but not the original Submitted Data. By “Secondary works’ we mean things like complete or modeled data sets. E.g., by taking data from a few different sources and combining them to make one new data set.
- You also grant us the right to use, share, sublicense, display, copy, publish and distribute the Submitted Data in complete or re-established form for any reason.
- Backlinker.io has the right to sublicense, allocate or relay any of the licenses available under these Terms.
2.We want you to rest assured about the licenses we request. If you’re not completely sure, please touch on the text below and affirm if your rights are affected by sharing data with us.
- You confirm that you own or have the appropriate rights to the Submitted Data in its entirety and our use will not breach any agreements you’ve signed or any applicable laws;
- You affirm and represent that the Submitted Data does not contain any information about minors;
- You affirm that you have not and will not provide any information in breach of the U.S. Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) to us;
- You affirm and represent that you will only provide the Submitted Data to us is true and accurate form.
3. In exchange for your data submitted to us, and potentially to our customers, you will be able to access the Data outputs that we hope give you any kind of value. Of course, we don’t want this to be a one-sided benefit, so while we may occasionally change these Terms, you understand and agree that we have the right and power to do so. In the case of a primary change of the Service itself, which is highly unlikely (e.g., the introduction of a new service plan), we will notify you in a timely manner. We may bring your account to a close or deny access to the Service at any time, for reasons including but not limited to breach of these Terms of Service on your side. Additional rules and policies may be presented through the Service.
We provide this service through a trial or one-time, monthly, or annual paid subscriptions and accounts. If you would like a Custom Order on our website, we will need to enter into a separate agreement with you. If you’re interested in this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Apart from that, these are the rules that apply when you sign up for our subscription-based service:
- You agree to make the relevant payment previously chosen and for the time chosen by you during the registration for your account.
- To avoid paying the additional late fees, your dispute should be raised within 60 days of when you first received your invoice. We will not consider any disputes that are not brought up within the said time period.
- The invoice must be paid within 30 days after it was issued with the whole amount.
- You will be legally obligated to pay taxes as a result of receiving our Services, other than those based on our income.
- The agreement will be applicable for the Initial Service Term stated on the registration form and will renew itself automatically for a time period equal to the Initial Service Term unless either party requests non-renewal prior to the end of the Service Term.
- This agreement can also be brought to an end by either party within 30 days or at any time if payment isn’t made. This is because the other party violated one of the Terms of this agreement.
- Customers have until the last day on which the Service was provided to pay in full for said Service.
- Customers without custom subscriptions will be charged for another following subscription period if they don’t cancel their ongoing subscription before the upcoming deadline of 11:59 p.m. CET one day before your next upcoming billing date. All payments are final and refunds, partial refunds or cancellations are not possible for unused periods. However, you can continue to use your subscription service until the end of your current billing cycle in order to keep everything aligned with your renewal date. At our complete discretion, we may offer credits to our members, some or all of them, determine their amount and form, and whether to provide them or not. In these circumstances, the credits are non-transferable to requests in the future, nor are we obligated to provide further credits in the future.
We, as in Backlinker.io own all rights to this service, including the patents, copyrights, trade names, and service marks, any know-how and intellectual property in how we create and present content, any design, and product features such as data organization, curation, and presentation. You are not given any rights to intellectual property related to this Service as all intellectual property of the Service are the property of Backlinker.io.